Updates

[1/1] Happy New Year
It's a new year, and I have new goals. Thus, a new post is born.
[11/5] Here

I just reorganized the "currently" field and am super exhausted. Tons of new and no time or energy to tell it. In any case: No, I have not been working on Win a Week. Yes, I began writing again. No, don't expect an upload soon. Yes, I'll keep you updated. Night, guys.
[9/24] FF.net
I have a feeling I should be hiding in a ditch or under my bed right now, because I know that, at this moment, my life is in danger. I cannot believe, just like you guys probably can't, that it's taken me this long to log in to FFnet and even longer to update. I'm an idiot and a cold-hearted bitch for saying this... [Read More]

Friday, July 25, 2008

A blog?

So, I've spent the day reactivating all my old email and blogger and freewebs accounts. I started my flash site and now I'm bout to toss this computer out the window in frustration. I'm out of ideas. For backgrounds. For pages. For everything. This is going to suck, big time.

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds